SETTING THE STANDARD OF CUSTOMER SERVICE
Business Ethics & Conduct
Basic standards of conduct '
• Perform our duties and conduct our business relationships with integrity and in a straightforward, open, honest and fair manner
• Comply with applicable laws, regulations and company policies and procedures
• Avoid conflicts of interest
• Protect Vector Aerospace’s assets
• Always engage in proper business practices and never engage in any form of corruption, whether public or private
• Uphold employee rights and privacy
• Maintain a safe and secure workplace
• Foster a positive working climate based on mutual trust and respect that embraces the diversity of the communities in which we operate and encourage open communication
• Support our communities and protect the environment
Applying the Code of Ethics is your responsibility
If you are unsure about a particular situation or course of action speak to your local management or Human Resources Representative or Vector Aerospace’s Chief Compliance Officer.
Integrity - Bring it to work every day
When you're in a difficult situation...
• Is this legal?
• Is it fair?
• Would I want other people to know I did it?
• How would I feel if I read about it in the newspaper?
• How will I feel about myself
No matter where you work in Vector Aerospace – how you conduct yourself makes a difference to our reputation and our success.
If you are unsure about a particular situation or course of action speak to your local management or Human Resources Representative, Vector Aerospace’s Chief Compliance Officer or report through VectorAlert.
Telephone: +1 (866) 399.4296 (Toll-Free North America) or +1 (416) 640-2136
Vision, Mission & Values
OEM Licenses & Approvals
Business Ethics & Conducts
Accessibility - Statement of Commitment