Our AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
Designed in co-operation with Robertson Fuel Systems LLC, this direct replacement primary fuel tank features a number of important safety enhancements, including the introduction of all-new modernized fuel retention technology and the strategic relocation of certain critical components to further enhance safety and ease of maintenance.
• Bladder equipped FAR Part 27 FAA crash-resistant design
• Self-sealing breakaway valve to prevent fuel leakage
• Vent system roll-over protection
• Vent system flame arrestor
• Crash-resistant recessed sump drain valve
Ease of Maintenance Features:
• Low installation time
• Modern fuel quantity transmitter that works with existing gauges, both analogue and VEMD
• Quick change cartridge style boost pump, replaceable without draining fuel
• Independent low fuel level sensor
• All main components accessible at the bottom cover plate
• Increased inspection interval on the fuel pump
• Single or dual pump configurations
Vector is also working closely with Onboard Systems to ensure that the new retrofittable AS350/EC130 crash-resistant fuel tank remains compatible with Onboard’s industry-proven cargo swing solutions for the AStar family.
Have more questions?
Take a look at our FAQ
Interested in Pre-Ordering your AStar Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank kit from Vector?
Please provide us with the following details, and we will get back to you within a business day.