– Vector Aerospace Corporation, a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, announces that its Fleetlands facility in Gosport, United Kingdom, has achieved Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) Part M approval. As such, Vector’s UK team is now a Continued Airworthiness Management Organisation, capable of supporting aircraft operators and owners with CAMO services.
As an approved Continued Airworthiness Management Organisation, Vector will now be able to expand its broad range of MRO offerings to include a suite of complementary services, including:
- Continuing airworthiness management of aircraft in service or in storage
- Scheduled and unscheduled inspection and maintenance planning
- Tailored aircraft maintenance program (AMP) development and management
- Aircraft damage assessment and repair approval/management (including structures)
- Aircraft modification development, approval and management
- Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC) renewal
- Certificate of Airworthiness (CofA) support, including aircraft survey
- Assessment and implementation of airworthiness regulations, Airworthiness Directives (ADs) and Service Bulletins (SBs)
- Technical records management
- Minimum Equipment List (MEL) preparation and control
- Aircraft Phase-In and Phase-Out services (documentary and technical)
Commenting on the achievement of CAA Part M approval, Owen McClave, Managing Director for Vector Aerospace UK said, "The expansion of our customer-focused support offerings to include CAMO services reflects our deep commitment to the business and general aviation operator community. Our customers are now able to benefit not only from Vector’s extensive MRO capabilities and broad OEM approvals, but also from our ability to provide tailored CAMO services for owners and operators alike.”
Vector’s Fleetlands facility in Gosport, Hants, is an Airbus Helicopter Maintenance Center for the AS332 and H225 family, and a Sikorsky Customer Support Center (CSC) for the S-76. Vector Fleetlands has extensive aircraft MRO capabilities, including major structural and composite repairs, and the facility also offers world-class completions, modifications and paint services. Vector’s UK team also provides engine MRO services, including mobile repair team (MRT) support, and customers are additionally able to benefit from the convenience of Vector’s dedicated component services capabilities.
In recent years, Vector has also experienced strong demand for its aircraft storage, maintenance and modernization services, working with operators and lessors to protect the value of their assets between contracts, and re-roling platforms as need to meet new mission requirements.
About Vector Aerospace
Vector Aerospace is a global provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services. Through facilities in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Australia, South Africa, Kenya and Singapore, Vector Aerospace provides services to commercial and military customers for gas turbine engines, components and helicopter airframes. Vector’s customer-focused team includes over 2,200 motivated employees.
Vector Aerospace holds approvals from some of the world's leading turbine engine, airframe and avionics OEMs. Powerplants supported include a wide range of turboshafts, turboprops and turbofans from General Electric, Honeywell, Pratt & Whitney Canada, Rolls-Royce and Safran. Vector Aerospace also provides support for a wide range of airframes from Airbus Helicopters, Bell, Boeing, Leonardo Helicopters and Sikorsky, its capabilities including major inspections and dynamic component overhaul, and offers full-service avionics capability, including aircraft rewiring, mission equipment installation and glass cockpit upgrades.
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on LinkedIn
Like us on Facebook
Director, Marketing & Communications
Tel: +1 (817) 416-7926 ext. 1259